
I had a splendid time with the cousin and friend and Pekko at RSAF Open House and Comex Fair. Haha. It was weird at first to find myself with Ili and them. But still it was fun. Too bad I was already worn out by the end of the Open House.



It was raining on and off at the RSAF Open House, but that didn't stop the enthusiastic people like cousin and friend and Pekko to venture around. I was super duper excited when I saw the planes were open for sight seeing. Too bad when I wanna see it was raining. But still when the rain stop, we managed to enter some planes. Hee.


And we end the trip with the Aeriel Display.
Plus filling up the feedback form and not telling friend what we got as a return. Hahaha. We then headed straight to Suntec City to eat. That was where friend got lost but fortunately found his way to KFC. hahaha.
Comex Fair! Welcome by thousands of flyer distrubutors distributing thousands of flyers. tsk.
And then we went our separate ways.