<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Friday, August 29, 2008
☮& ♥ Damn! @11:55:00 PM

Okay. I'm currently waiting for both Mum and Dad. And also thinking will I be able to go out tml. Since I'm still under a curfew. tsk.

Comex Fair is going on. I'm soooooo tempted to buy the stuffs there. Too bad I dont own a bank account with many many many money inside. Pek is going China soon and I, for sure, gonna miss that goon. Cause that goon, is gonna bring my camera halfway across the world. (Okay, maybe not that halfway across the world. Maybe its just halfway across asia. Haha.) Furthermore, its fasting month. Alot of things to do, yet so little time. Tsk.

Exams starting soon and I've yet to study my accounts. Been failing atrociously for the past mock papers. And its demoralising. Erghh.

Alright. The past few weeks have seriously been hectic for me. The downs have come and so do the ups. But I'm glad to still have my love ones around. I did well for my Office Applications. All thanks to Val and Saufi. Yeahh!

okay, I'm still thinking bout going out tomorrow. Haiyaa. So tough when you're only recognise for the bad things you did but not the right one. Shoot!




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™