NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, July 20, 2008
☮& ♥ Candy, Lollipop & other Colorful Things! @6:29:00 PM
Nothing more than spending my time with you and making a fool out of myself. You there to laugh at my jokes and stupidity, while you with yours. Oh how I love my time spend with you. Nothing more that I could ask for. You're like my time machinelah. Now how cool is that?
--- I had my CA2 for Accounts the other day. Hopefully a pass or even better grades for me (so that I can boost my confidence even more). SUMMARY FOR THE WEEK: - Ask to join track and field. Considering though... - Performing by next week at ITE Dover. Its a gig. Tix selling at SGD6 and SGD7. - In Love. - In love love with Dance (again), Drawings (again) and Music... - Got bronze for NAPFA Test. However, was ask to re-do 2.4km. - Joining NYAA. - Joined Badminton as 2nd CCA. - Need to do some soul searching heree pleasee! --- Done & Bye |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |