
Happy Birthday Aishah. May wonders round you endlessly (:
---
Its July. I have a project that due within days. Need to do some organising of my time here please! School started off suay this week however it ends nicely by the end of it. School and home works are yet to be done and I think home detention would be able to help me move my burden abit. I have such understanding PIC and I dooooo heart my PIC alot ((:
Anyway, I'll be performing at Dover ITE on the Saturday, 26th July 2008. Time is yet to be confirm but as far as I'm concern, the band will be the 2nd to perform. Do come down and support us, or me aite. Tickets will be sold at SGD6/-.

To Bestie: I MISS HAVING OUTINGS WITH YOU AND ME BEING LAME AROUND YOU!

To Ili: I MISS GOING OUT WITH YOU, SHOP TILL WE DROP AND EAT AS MUCH AS OUR TUMMY CAN TAKE!
To PIC: I'M GONNA MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH though we still see each other everyday.
I've been a naughty girl and now, I have to pay the price )):