NHBR |
|
|
Friday, June 20, 2008
☮& ♥ Survey Time! @10:24:00 AM
(o1) What would you do if someone gave you a million dollar?
- If that person is insane and feels like giving money away, I would definitely take it without any hesitation and buy happiness for myself. Huahuahua (x (o2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? - I will definitely want to go PARIS or the whole of EUROPE! ((: (o3) What's your favourite thing(s) to do? - Making music with my guitar & keyboard, dancing and dreamingg bout things that makes me happy! *Sounds gay though. haha (o4) Do you think money can buy happiness? - Certainly not. (o5) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? - To be a somebody international-ly (((: (o6) Do you believe you can survive without money? - Yes. Tried before, and I sure can do it again. Hahaha. (o7) Do you think there is such a thing called 'LOVE'? Reason? - I think so. If not why the word SEX invented right? (o8) What's love? - To have a sense of care and concern for someone who means alot to you. (o9) What do you dream of doing in the future? - Spreading goodness around through arts such as music? (1o) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you. - Interesting, Lovable and Intelligent = ILI right? haha. (11) What makes you happy? - Dessert, Food, Colorful things, Friends... MUSICC! ....... (12) What type of person do you hate the most? - Er.. ... ... ... ...? (13) Where do you see yourself 1o years down the road? - Travelling around, enjoying my "youth" while I still can! Yayy! (14) At what age do you intend to get married? - Never thought of it though.. .. (15) If you were asked about the Past, would you reveal it all or leave some things out? Why? - Leave some things out of course. There's a limit to everything right? (16) What you wish for? - A prosperous future! (17) If you had a chance to change your life, what would you want to change? - I will want to be the bigger sister in the family. Cause I wil definitely have my vespa/lambretta by now. Hahaha! (18) The love of your life now? - My Mum and Dad. (19) Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him/her? - I think I am. Always unsure of my feelings. Haa.. (2o) Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one? - Depends on what I'm deciding. Whether its things or feelings. Different stuff need different kind of mentality. Instruction:Remove 1 question from above & add in your personal question. Make it a total of 2o questions. Then tag 1o people in your list & list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. 1] EeqahValentine 2] Shidah 3] Aqilah 4] Wan 5] Zue And the balance 5, whoever i tag, do lahh. Free world. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |