<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Thursday, June 05, 2008
☮& ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEOPLE!! @12:03:00 AM

I know its late. But hey, I wished these people on the day itself already okay!! I just in the mood for birthdays! hee.


Happy birthday bestie ku! aka EEQAH VALENTINE! I love you so muchh lahh! Wahh! Big Mama already huh? ((x Stay true to yourself and lead a happy and blissful life ahead. Wish for the best and hope for the best. Look on the bright side of life and never look on the dull side. Insyallah, your life will be the sweetest one for you! hee.




To sopek! You thai-tua! Haha. I know you wont read this. So anyway, I just wanna wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAYY! Since you are always happy, I dont know how else should I wish you. Happy Birthday alright?


...

To eeqah's friend/BL, HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY! be happy! (:




Hee. And more to come! Hopefully!




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™