NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, June 15, 2008
☮& ♥ BACKKKK!!! @6:07:00 PM
The past few days of my life have been a really scary yet fun, long roller coaster ride. I just finish my CA1 and my exam starts again by the time holidays over. I'll be burning my 1 week at home babysitting my small cousins. So means that I'll have 2 weeks left to make full used of my holidays. But I dont think I'll be going out that often since I have exams by the time school starts, and furthermore, I have a project which needs severe research to do. So I'm guessing I'll be at home rather than out there on streets.
Anyway, the past ten days have been great+fun! I dont quite remeber what happen and how it happen, but I know that the ten days goes by so fast like a spinning top. Felt high in between and boom! I'm home lying unconscious ( or also known as sleep ). Alright, dont get me wrong on the high part. Nah, I dont smoke. Neither do I inhale anything. Its just that the days went so great that I felt so good than ever. Furthermore, holidays are drawing near. So it adds on to the high feeling. Haha. But anyway, I enjoyed my Monday with Sopek, wandering around Bugis. And it amazes me on how much time I can spent with him. We can talk crap all the way and not gossip bout anyone. And that I tell you, feels nice. For once, we dont have to talk bout someone else's life. Haha. Alright, to summarize everything for that day, it was the nicest thing that ever happen to me. ( I mean, the whole outing and where we go. ) And certainly something that I should not forget about. Hee. This week ends nicely at home, spending time with my sec. buds and family. Its not really a wow outing I should say but its nicely spent with them. I enjoyed it ((: I have alot of plans popping out next week (or tomorrow onwards). But too bad, I'll be at home. So to you guys whom I unable to go out with next week, I'm sorry! And things will be different now, as a new starts awaits! Love bestie and syazwan! (((: |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |