<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, June 30, 2008
☮& ♥ 290608 @12:25:00 AM

I was lost for a period of time and I am back to where I started. Isnt that great? -.-
- random


I'm glad that things are back to where it is.
I'm glad that my life is not that fcuked up now.
I'm glad that I'm having my holidays now.
I'm glad that I have my cousins, friends and family close to me.
I'm glad that I am still standing here and watch the world die.
I'm glad to be where I am right now.
I'm glad to have found you. Yes, you my friend ((:
Hee.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™