NHBR |
|
|
Monday, May 19, 2008
☮& ♥ Trouble? Nahh. @11:29:00 PM
Went out with the cliques on Saturday. Watched "What Happen In Vegas" . Great movie.
To Bestie, ![]() Sorry I wasnt able to help you muchh. I really am. I hope everything went the way you wanted. Be sure of what you want and never be afraid to admit mistakes. Learn from them, and move on to things fast so that you would never have to look back again. Confidence is how you move yourself up, but choices are the ones that make you who you are now. What matters now is what you want deep inside. Not what you're unsure of. I love you.
... |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |