NHBR |
|
|
Monday, May 05, 2008
☮& ♥ Super Big!! @12:07:00 PM
Okay, i get to know that I am somehow the only malay girl in class with really big foot! Goshh! Unbelieveable lahh! Why me seyy?!?!?!
I've yet to get the kind of court shoe I want. I've yet to go jam and also shopped. I'm in deep shit right now. I need to help out my brother in something. Yeah, he is INDEED a pain in the ass. Nevertheless, he's my belived brother. I still love him like how I love my adorable fat cat. Hahaha. Anyway, I just hope things will be different now. I'm met with an accident. don't wish to elaborate thankyou! (: I'm currently in school waiting for lunch to end. And damn, I blew-up my BFD test. CAN I LIKE HAVE A RE-TEST? And I failed my AFD test! shits lahh! okay, I'm gonna buck up really badly. And too bad. I have to attend the AFD remedial. Okaylah.. Another maths thing. Alright, I need a new school shoe! or shoud I say court shoe.. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |