<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Saturday, May 31, 2008
☮& ♥ Fun Awaits! @11:01:00 PM


I'll be going for the Click Five World Tour, Modern Mind and Great Times Concert tomorrow. And on Monday, I'll be watching soccer at the National Stadium with my friends and bestie! hee. I'm super duper excited!! Means, my homework have to be done by tomorrow morning! And I am certainly praying hard that Monday I'll be off early & free from any homeworks.

And bout my NAPFA Test. Hmm.. I failed. Surprised?
Hopefully. Yes, Hopefully.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™