NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
☮& ♥ Closest.. @9:45:00 PMI gotta admit life now is wayyyy different than how it was before. Though it pretty much comes to square one, the atmosphere that I have around me now is seriously wayy different than how it was before. And I am starting to miss those days even more. My LAUGH OUT LOUD gang! ((: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() However, I still miss my LAUGH OUT LOUD gang ))):
Missing people : Raihana, Zue, And the 4e3'07 crews. I love them all..
"...Before it's too late, this could all disappear Before the doors close And it comes to an end With you by my side I will fight and defend Hear me when I say, when I say I believe Nothing's gonna change destiny Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly ..." |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |