NHBR |
|
|
Thursday, May 15, 2008
☮& ♥ Both Good & Bad @9:19:00 PM
I feel bad. Really. But I still love you guys. Don't be mad k?
Lets see what I have for the coming dayss.. 1. NAPFA TEST 2. AFD TEST 3. OFA TEST 4. DRAGONBOAT 5. etc.. (some other things which I dont think I remember..) SEE?!?!?! NAPFA TEST COMING UPP! and to be honest, my friends were damn shock to see my super big arm muscle! especially the guys. what the hell! I am trying my very best to get rid of this muscles, and I seriously dont know how. Anyone knows? Care to share? I have BFD TEST tml! Shitss! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |