<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, May 05, 2008
☮& ♥ Anger? Sad? @11:30:00 PM

2nd post of the day. (again.. )

Okay, my school friends are planning to watch P. Ramlee Musical on the 17th May. It means that I 'll have 2 weeks to save up. However, how is that ever possible when he seldom gives me pocket money.. ? Furthermore, I am helping out my brother. How am I ever going to support HIM and also myself ( or perhaps him when needed. )

I feel like breaking down right now. I dont know why on earth should I be sad. I dont know why on earth I should be angry. Its over. Everything is done for and there is seriously nothing I can do. However, my mind is not at ease. I'm glad I'm meeting up with bestie tml. Seriously.

I don't know whether this incident ever wake you up or not. She keeps on telling people how bad this turn out to be. He keeps quiet about it, Bas is acting like as if nothing has definitely happened whereas Mary is is still clueless. If only I could shout out loud, I will. If I got the strength to wake you up, I will. I will do all this, but you can't even bother to help yourself. What am I suppose to do ? What else can I say. You leave me clueless.

I hate this stupid thing. Asshole lahh.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™