NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
☮& ♥ When Boredom Strikes @2:19:00 PM
I'm blogging right now in school. And its lesson time right now. And it won't be ending any soon 'cause its a two hours lesson. And I am already oh so sleepy. I need something to wake me up mann! Erghhh!!
Tags Replies: Lex: Hahaha.. I know.. Its a song that suits a guy for a girl. I just like the beat of the song. It makes me groove back to the sixties. Don't you agree? ((: Wani: Haha. School is okay. I'm having a hard time catching up in Accounting. Sheesh! AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SYERZAN IS IN THE NEXT CLASS BESIDE MINE! (?) Awkward... Babe! Meet up soon alright? Miss you! Aqilah: I'm pretty sure you have read my blog on how my school life so far. Haha. I can be very dramatic if I were to tell you in person. Haha. Not forgetting my very-the-big hand gesture and face expression. Hahaha. ---- Okay, I am completely bored right now. And I am pretty sure if no one talk to me any second now, my eyes will shut mann!! Oh no! Headache!! ... Next lesson is Accounting! Haiyaa!! Random If I were to join the Girls Soccer clinic, I will be able to meet up with the Young Lions. And I happen not to know most of the Young Lions people. Haha.. I'm pretty sure Bestie will love it :DD |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |