NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
☮& ♥ Proper one. @1:31:00 AM
Its been awhile since I last give a rather proper update to this blog of mine. So readers, be prepared 'cause I'm gonna flood this whole entire page with my long broken english essay. :D
Syazwan and me were totally drenched just now in the afternoon. Both of us decided to go back to ADSS due to some reason. ( And no, we were not hanging out in school! ) . It was partly my fault though. I was supposed to meet Syazwan at Admiralty Place and by the time I leave home, it was drizzling. But, I can't be bothered to carry an umbrella ( even though I brought a medium size bag with me ). So, by the time we meet up, it started to rain heavily. And as you know, both of us can't be bother to wait at all for the rain to stop, we walked all the way to school, until a point where Syazwan wanted to stop (at Cresent Park). So we sit down under the shelter doing nothing but whine on why it must rain today and such. And that dugong just can't stop putting the blame on me. ( Just because I didnt bring any umbrella. Haha ) . Anyway, due to the time, we decided to just proceed to school, regardless of how bad the rain was. We go on our separate ways when we're in school. In order to avoid any uninvited guest coming to me, I decided to walked home in the rain. :D And I came across my cousin's blog entry which caught my attention. I feel that I should give an answer for that. ( 'Cause I do that sometimes too! haha) -- The reason why its because girls are fragile. You may never know what is gonna happen when they are on their own. They may be going in pairs because they are scared of going alone, or just the sake of having a company. Just like you. You need a partner to be with you whenever you're alone at home 'cause the feeling that you have when you're alone is something that you can't stand. ( and I'm sure its certainly something that you don't wanna encounter ). Its the same pattern here. Also, you may never know what is waiting for them in the toilet. They might end up getting bullied there or just do something stupid, even if they look happy on the outside. So there you go. Teachers also encourage girls to go to the toilet in pairs because they don't want to have one of their students missing during lesson and such ((: does that answer your question? this is just my point of view. haha -- Well, I would want to go out with bestie tomorrow/later. But, I'm having this thing going on in my family and the chances of me going out is very slim. However, I will try to find a way, by hook or crook. ((: Okay, now I wanna talk about school. Let me just say it here cause I lazylah wanna say it over and over again. hehe. No, I am NOT looking forward to the first day of school because I don't like going to school. I guess I'm still in the holiday mood and the excitement that I thought that I would have is no longer there. But what I'm sure of is that, I just want this orientation to pass and get this over and done with. Like I said, I'll be the emo kid in school. ( Though I feel that I am likely to be one. ) So does this answer the questions? Okay, do you guys find this post long enough? haha.. I guess its long enough.. alrighty, I wanna watch some movies before hitting bed. So, night? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |