NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, April 13, 2008
☮& ♥ Optimistic! @4:32:00 AMAlright, a new post for the new beginning.
I will be going later with my relatives for a Wedding. And most of the time when I attend this wedding, I will either not no at all who are the people I am congratulating or the people are my really damn distant cousins. (like never see before one!)
I don't think there's anyone out there who would understand what I feel deep down inside. Whereas I, myself, am standing at uncertainty. You say that I've got to broaden my outlook, but yet I am back to where I was before. And I suppose this is the point where you will then say, "Its destined to be like this. You have to leave it to fate.. " Don't you think that it is rather useless to say that when you already know that you can't do anything in the very first place? - Anonymous
Night people!!!!!!! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |