NHBR |
|
|
Monday, April 28, 2008
☮& ♥ Love it!! @1:27:00 PM
This is gonna be a very short update from me.
I love BESTIE very muchh! I love my girlfriends & boyfriends in school very much! I love the company from my cousins very much! I love my cute and fat cat very much! I love my family very much! I love my keyboard and 6 guitars very much! I love my lappy very muchh! *In case i cannot tell you guys how much I love you! I love you all lahh! ((: BUT... ... ... I miss my sec school friends sooo muchhh! I miss spending time with my sec school friends! I miss laughing out loud with them! I miss sleeping in class with the gang! I miss all the class jokers! + jokes!! I miss all of youuuuuuuuuu!!!!! )): CHEER ME UP? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |