<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, April 06, 2008
☮& ♥ Its A Wonderful thing... @11:25:00 PM

The super longgggg holiday is coming to an end. Things will go back to how was before, with basic introductions and ice-breaker. I'm sooooo not looking forward to this first day of school. and introducing myself to the rest of the class is a no-no. I think I'll be the emo kid in class for the time being.

My greatest fear may or may not happen. My brother was smoking right in front of me the other day. I swear I wanted to ask for one stick. But I manage to resist the temptations and move on like nothing happened. I dont know why this feeling is starting now. Why not back in the day where the influence was stronger than ever?

But still, I'm grateful that I still have my love ones around who said that they will kick/slap me hard in my ass/face if I pick up this bad habits. Hopefully they really will IF I hold to that habits.

Anyway, its completing soon! yeahh! reall soon!

Qilahh! I just invited someone who doesn't know how to rock! get what i mean?










i want someone like him!! yes him!!!! and who is this "him" ? no, its not my cat. hahaha




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™