NHBR |
|
|
Monday, April 14, 2008
☮& ♥ First Day In School @9:47:00 PMSchool commence just now at 9am. To be honest, I was whining+complaining+dragging myself to school. Najib was pratically asking me to cabot (kea-siao/skip) school. He was determine in accompany-ing me if I were to skip -.- Anyway, I SURVIVED MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL!!! It was unbelievable (for me!). To imagine myself in that school is seriously unimagineable (sp?). But to survive my first day in that school, wouhh! Its truly amazing for me. Furthermore, I wasn't the emo one (which I expected myself to be!) Haha! However, I couldn't stand the lectures and briefing, so I tend to sms people just to keep myself awake. The first day was rather boring for me but I am damn glad its over. Now I'm left with few more hundred days to attend for lessons. Tomorrow I'll be having my lecture at the theattre. And dang, school finishes late. Can't believe that they still make those primary/secondary school games! So this means I am clearly not looking forward for tomorrow. If I could skip, I will. Definitely! Since school has already start, I think its best if I get my beauty sleep. I was yawning continously whenever the class advisor (form teacher) starts to talk. I was bored to death! If I owe earplugs, I will defintely used it. Or even mp3 earpiece! Haha. But still, its the first day thats important. I was happy that I didn't sleep at any point where I got the chances to. And I make some new friends! (which is good you see. 'Cause I wasn't expecting any new friends to come along.. haha!) However, don't be surprised if I change. You guys should understand when I say this (: Okay, I think I wanna log off now. I'm straining my eyes as I write this down. Haha. So to you people who wanna know how my first day in school was.. let me just say that everything went well (: definition of WELL : IT CONSIST OF BOTH GOOD AND BAD *bestie! if you're free on weekends, do tell me yah! I need some help! hee. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |