<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Friday, April 04, 2008
☮& ♥ The Band in process... @12:17:00 AM


I love this cousin of mine! I was waiting for signals from her since the last time she came my house. I was actually in a process of making this one song, but somehow sound like a country song rather than what I wanted it to be. I think its best if I record it and let her listen to it ((:

Anyway, she has made the "website" for our music! woohooo! yeahh baby!! And I'm glad she loves the beatles too! haha! Okay, as I was saying.. This website of ours is not fully completed yet. And I think it won't be ready any soon. Both of us are pretty much busy with our own stuff and hardly meet up even during weekends. So, I'll shout out when its totally ready. And do support us! ((:

I think our music will be relatively all kinds of genre. Music starts off as a universal form of art and then, people of different groups starts to focus on only one genre. Don't you think it will be cool that bands can bring not only rock songs but also blues and jazz kind of music?

well, this is just my point of view. hee.


Alright, I'm super duper excited 'bout this. really damn excited.


Qilahh! I wanna a photoshot with our instruments!!


and lets save up for bass! and i need a drum!




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™