NHBR |
|
|
Saturday, March 08, 2008
☮& ♥ Unpredictable @5:18:00 AM
I'm amazed on how forgetful I can get these past few days. However, I simply love my *instincts (: [though sometimes the prediction are untrue] haha.
Anyway, its March. And by next month, I'll be starting my school at ITE Clementi. Yeah, I'm heading to ITE. I was somehow quite depressed with the kind of ambience I have around me when I came to know bout this posting results. I can barely close my eyes and snooze off to my wonderland. However, when the result were released, I don't feel the anxiety at all cause I pretty much predict that I'm heading there anyway. People always said don't give up or its not the end of the world. Indeed, I couldn't agree more. But the feeling that you encounter is certainly something that some other couldn't simply understand, though they may have said "i know exactly how you feel. " -_-" I know that I in anyway have to move on and start looking ahead and never look back. However, the marks that were left deep down inside is simply something that I couldn't possibly ignore. And it is something that I would describe as painful. Though I feel that I have somehow moved on and widen my perspective, there are still pieces of those-really-horrible-feeling deep down. But hey, I'm pretty sure it will heal. Now, I'm facing a rather big and clueless problem that certainly isn't helping me at all. I neither know the probleem nor know how to solve it. Its kind of a mistery problem to me. But the ambience I'm encountering is certainly making me uneasy. I tried speaking up but it didn't work at all.. Maybe I ask at such wrong timing. To those of you who are going for the 4e3 BBQ PIT, I will need to meet up with you soon to collect the money. It will probably be on Monday or Wednesday. Do keep yourself updated alright? & nabilah,yuxin & george (and all 1e3'04), I don't think I'm heading to the chalet. sorry! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |