NHBR |
|
|
Friday, March 28, 2008
☮& ♥ Hello! @5:26:00 AM
I have not been blogging for a week. This really shows how lazy I am. I just finish doing this skin of mine. It took ALOT of patience doing this. Imagine how many times I have to restart my laptop and edit the same changes over and over again. And right now, I can't figure out how to close all programme since all the buttons are gone. -.-
Went to BNSS MUSICAL NIGHT yesterday with Wani and her friends. It was a nice performance though. I don't really enjoy Sound Of Music, BUT hey, I have to credit her school for the hardwork. Its not a 5 star rating I would give, but it is definitely a nice and heart-warming show that I feel it is not a waste of my money watching. Congrats! (: I reached home around 1am. I took the last train home, alone. And furthermore, I look horrible (and i mean it, really horrible!). I kept attracting eyes from those people around me and it is certainly something uncomfortable. And I hope this will be the last time I ever come to a performance unprepared! Going out with that scholar(?) guy. Haha. He sms-ed me early in the morning while I was in my beauty sleep. I was actually having a dream. It was weird though to be listening to my favourite song in my dream (which is so unlikely to happen to me). He needed some company and help. Well, hopefully this rusty brain of mine can still be use. I'm not that good actually. Haha. I've been spending my time alot at home. Doing nothing really. I would spent most of my nights awake, sleep in noons, watching tv in the evenings and stay awake at night. I would surf the net when I really feel like it. I was surprised though to see myself away from cyberworld for 6 days. And yes, I FINALLY get to watch the Beatles films!! I really love my cousins, aunts and especially my mom for helping and supporting me. I'm still in shocked by the way. I really am getting addicted to it. Thanks! This is a one kind of thing that I would never have expected. Really! Thanks again! Okay, I guess this post is long enough. I want to surf the youtube and watch other beatles video. Morning! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |