<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, March 31, 2008
☮& ♥ TB! @2:56:00 AM

Across The Universe!

Its finally out on DVDs and VCDs!! But atleast I have already watched it. So I don't feel the surge the buying it on disc (:

My house is in a major mess right now and to rub the confusion or pain that I already have even deeper, is that things aren't going the way it should.


and that someone is clearly not helping at all. whatever happen to the old you is clearly something that i dont wanna know. but what i know is that you are the heartless and uncaring person that i've ever seen. i've always pitied and tried to bring myself to accept you for what you already are, however you've come to the extend where i can no longer take it. fortunately, i am patient enough to hold this.


I dont wanna elaborate more. But for now, I know that I have him to cheer me up.


Love him so much! (x

and I could never describe this feeling i have in words.





Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™