<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
☮& ♥ Brace yourself pleaseeee! @11:28:00 PM

I was in an above waist tappered jeans, with a black cardigan and marie claire top. And everything was match with a pair of bronze/gold sandal. There were only a $10 note, handphone and an ezlink card in my two front jeans pockets. And to complete the whole look, a pair or umbrella came to the picture. A broken creamy colored one and a big esso umbrella.

Make my way to Woodlands Int. and it was sooooooo damn crowded. I was in horrible condition and afraid that someone would have saw me and would want to start a conversation. I'm not good at that. I walk all the way there. I arrived and, saw this boy and approached him and ask him where the hell he was the other one. The other one came out and said hello. In a deep tone I said, " let's go.."

However, when I thought that everything was over, I was actually wrong. The worse was yet to come. He cried and got sulky about my presence. I was blank and also unhappy. But I can do nothing. I called them, and they talked to him, settle everything with just a phone call.

Despite of the fact that I was entirely embarrassed of what was happening, I put on a fake smile and tried to escape with limited source. I bait him with things that I know its a losing point for me. It was always my weakness when he do this. I was barred with only afew words left to make him understand that I was there. Furthermore, the longtail was no where to be found. However, I managed to erase those away and head for the better.

But things got worse when victory happened. I felt that all my bait were of no used now that she has spoken. I felt like shit. And i got quiet to hold this anger. I gave an attitude that make things look even bad. I feel horrible.

Fortunately, things got calm and everything was just like before.

I slept at 10am just now and woke up at 2.30pm.
And I'm still not tired.

Meet tomorrow! (:




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™