NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, March 09, 2008
☮& ♥ Boredommm! @8:45:00 PM
Random
Have you ever thought of it? - Anyway, I got my new paspport already. I was told that from now onwards passport will expired after 5 years. And this means that Singapore will gain alot of money by doing this. hmmm.. Well, thats what the lady at the ICA Building says. I decided not to look for a job now since school is starting realllllll soonnnnnn. And i figure it will be hard to get a job since i'm only available for less than a month. My Future Events for March 13th March - Movie Screening (the official release of STEP UP 2! ) 14th March - 4e3 Class BBQ 18th to 20th March - 1e3'2004 Class Chalet 20th March - Go to ITE Clementi for registration 26th March - BNSS Musical Night So, yeahh.. this is also one of the reasons why i think i should not get a job. However... i'm in need of cash. -_-" |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |