NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
☮& ♥ The Beatles Fever! @6:57:00 PM
I'm watching the AMERICAN IDOL right now.
and i wanna owe ALL the beatles movie collection. I have finally watched Across the Universe and it was great! The actor really look like PAUL MCCARTNEY ! Haha. and the musical is really my kind of style, in addiction, all the songs are the beatles songss!!! waaahhhh!!! i think i wanna go out one day search for the beatles movies, like, A Hard Day's Night (1964), Help! (1965), Magical Mystery Tour (1967), Yello Submarine (1968) and Let It Be (1970).
Love the Beatles alotttt! and yes, i am into the oldies ((: Now there's only Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney left. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |