<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, February 10, 2008
☮& ♥ Unbelievable @4:46:00 AM

One of the things that i seriously cant believe happening right now in my life..

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT...

1) One of my brother's closest friend is asking me out which is sooo weird (* and i certainly dislike if he got another intention instead of the reason he's giving me! )

2) Rumours that is sooo NOT TRUE!

3) Shifting!

i dont wish to elaborate more on number 1 and 3. But i seriously wish to clarify on number 2!

i'm going to bitch right now and whoever feel offended, i'm terribly sorry. (*i really have to get this out straight! )

I SERIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING ON WITH THE GUY CALL NOAHKARIM! AND ITS UP TO YOU GUYS TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT! TO WHOEVER THE FUCKER IS THAT MAKE THIS BLOODY HELL RUMOURS, I TELL YOU, RETRIBUTION IS DAMN SWEET ALRIGHT! ASSUMPTIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS TRUE! AND I'M ON THE NOT TRUE SIDE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD GO AROUND ASSUMING THINGS THAT ARE NEVER TRUE AND HAPPILY SPREAD IT AROUND! I'VE BEEN QUITE PATIENT TO JUST KEEP QUIET BOUT THIS. BUT SILENCE DOENST MEAN CONSENT! USE YOUR BRAIN AND HAVE THE GOD DAMN COURAGE TO SPEAK UP AND ASK ME YOURSELF ASSHOLE! AND WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU THINK THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR NOAH WHILE HE DON'T?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? I DESPERATE GIRL ? I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT GUY CALL NOAHKARIM ALRIGHT!! YOU JUST KNOW ME SO DON'T FUCK BOUT ME LIKE AS IF YOU KNOW ME FOR YEARS!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE FOR ALL THE MISUNDERSTANDING YOU ASSHOLE!

and to whoever who knows bout this fucking untrue rumours, get this straight in your head alright! and ask me PERSONALLY if you have anything to clarify about! ISN'T IT BETTER TO GET THINGS CLEAR RATHER THAN LISTENING TO DEMONS WHO SPREADS NOTHING BUT SHITS? may god blast whoever is the person who started this rumours! hail!

and i'm sure you can tell how upset i am bout this!
and Wani, i hope you get the idea of this...

*P/S: I've been distance - ing myself from my very beloved hp for days now. So whoever msg-ed me or called me but i didn't answer nor reply, I'm terribly sorry! and to syazwan, i'm sorry i backout on you on yesterday's outing. I really am.. I make it up to you soon alright? ((:




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™