NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
☮& ♥ New Start? @1:35:00 AM
To look back into the days to see how things have been going was as nice as sitting at a corner and feeling so emo-ish. Isn't it better to have something nice to look at and admire it rather than regretting over something that can never be undone?
As I sat down by the coffee table, i look out the sight of my empty frame and kept on thinking what picture should I filled it up with. The space is limited but yet the memories were great. How I wish I could squeeze every little detail inside that small damn frame. It is possible, however, will the pictures be seen by them who really means the world to me? The posting results are out and this marks the start of a new circle of friendship. You will meet new friends and new buddies. And will eventually have new cliques and groupies. And do you remember how you used to say that we will still be bestfriends with your friends from primary school and that you will never lost contacts nor forget them but in turn out the total opposite way in present life? Will it be like this now? I wonder.. Well, if it is, then goodbye? new things.. new life.. new start i guess.. shits! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |