<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
☮& ♥ Indeed! @3:12:00 AM

YEAHH! I am blessed with TRIPLE times the happiness. and I'm praying hard that i have double plus double hapiness in time to come! I just need one more to complete the whole puzzle! ( for now.. hehe..)

and Wani, I was actually in dilemma about the Musical Night thingy. I seriously want to go however, I'm short of cash right now.. and i dont know if i managed to even pay you back.. Thats why i'm allowing you to pick whoever you want to tag along with you for your musical night (: (including that fir -_-" ) So, lets just see how the plan goes (:

About the travelling thingy, hmm.. i've yet come up with any plans.. but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna work my ass off for that trip (: there's a will, there's a way right?

Random Stuff

Valentines Day coming guys! Counting down, its less than 2 days away! Have you guys get anything for your loves one? Well, if you miss Valentines, you dont have to cry nor shout out your misery. Just make a simple sms that says something like, " Its LOVE day today. Sent your love around to 10 people that is most precious to you and if you got more than 5 replies, means that you're totally loved and treasured by them! ((: " I'm sure this type of sms will do, regardless of what day it is (((:

Furthermore, I'm sure you guys dont have to wait for Valentines Day to spent your time with your love ones and and pouring out all those mushy words to impress them and say how much you love them. It is okay and not wrong at all to make your love ones feel special and love at any day or year as it will make them feel even more special cause you're different.. So.. yeah.. haha..

But hey, for the record, to those of you who are celebrating Valentines Day, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Hope you are blessed with unlimited loves and kisses from your most precious ones! and be good and kind to animals too! say your love to them too! ((:

and to my dearest friends, namely, EEQAH VALENTINE, SUSU-DONGku, WANI SYGG, ZUE SWEETY, RAILY, SYAZWAN, OLIVIA G. & THOSE WHOSE NAMEs I MISSED OUT BUT YOU KNOW ME AND I KNOW YOU, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Love you guys sooo much! You guys are my most precious and valuable item on Earth and i totally enjoyed the love that we're sharing! You guys are my no 1 friends and nothing on earth can EVER replace you! ((: Loves!

***

P/S: i need job that allows me to work for a mth.. for now.. any vacancies?




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™