<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
☮& ♥ Gosh! @1:15:00 AM

I'm currently waiting for the O.C to start actually. haha..

My previous post sounds harsh isnt it? I'm sorry for those who feel offended. (Maybe you were one of them.. hmm..) I didn't mean to blow my top here. I just want to get things straight though. I don't want things to get worse between my cousin and her friends. She had enough troubles and I don't want my presence to make it even worse. I just hope with these really horrible confession, things wouldn't be a complicated one anymore. And i just hope that the horrible confession i make on this blog were read by *them..

Random Stuff

Have you ever thought of going on a holiday with JUST your friends? I would love to get my ass in Pariss! My foremost dream vacationn!!! I would want to get my hands on the Eiffel Tower! Gosh! That would melt me like an ice! haha.. Furthermore, when you're in Paris, you would be able to travel around Europe! Which means, you can travel to Venice, France, Rome, Italy or even UK! (cause UK is just the neighbouring country. like Singapore and Malaysia? ) But you can't travel around Europe without cash right? Perharps around $10k - $20k will do (x But still, I want to get my ass there!! Anyone care to give me that large amount of money? hehe..

However, if i'm unable to reach Paris, I dont mind going to Switzerland again!! haha. And don't worry, i'll try bringing back some snow, and i mean, REAL SNOW! haha. this place is really suitable for those who likes nature, serenity and relaxation. You will be able to see alot of cottages, barnyards with cows and goats.. and alot more of moutain or snow. haha! but its really nice! and shopping isnt so bad at all. however, its not a shopping type of place.. perhaps its more of a chocolate heaven!! haha..

Or if not Switzerland nor Paris, maybe Australia will do.. haha! I REALLLLYYYYYY love the beautiful and soft sands there. And to be honest, they are much much much much cleaner than Singapore beach! haha. (duhh~) and, for those passionate skimmers, try to get yourself cash and travel around the world, try out the beautiful waves and get yourself experience! this is what you guys should do when you're still young! don't wait til the very moment where you have serious commitment in your life ((:

Okay, i have conclude that I want to work and have the money to travel by the time I'm 18 or 19 yrs old. And i want this trip to be accompanied by my dearest cousin Wani, followed by Bestie Eeqah Valentine and Susu Sudongku ((: And perharps, Efaah darling (Wani's bestie) can tag along too! ((:

***

I think i'm done now.. i wanna surf the net now! bye everybody in world!

P/S: i need a job! any takers?




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™