<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
☮& ♥ Completely... ? @6:01:00 AM

Hey, look at the time now..

I'm sitting by the window right now, with the lights out except for this laptop and i feel like one stranded geek on an island with no one but ghost around. woohhh! i would probably shit in my pants if what i've said is really happening right now. Haha.

Anyway, here i am blogging after a day or two unblogging. Well, i'm not busy neither am i free. I'm just like some bloggers out there, who only update on " when-i-feel-like " updating kind of thing. I feel like technology has given me too much till the speciality in one's creation is no longer a value to me. And yes, it feels exactly the same during all motivation talks.. where you will only be motivated for that very few seconds only and kapish! the old and same you comes back. ridiculous? tell me about it.

I just bought a new phone. yes, the new motorola phone. I was never fond of motorola and I still am not fond of it. But I'm grateful that I got this phone. Cause its the one thing that has value to me completely because I bought it with my very own leftover WORK cash. and not only that.. i also bought a laptop too! and it also means alot to me due to same reason. However, the laptop is certainly something that i never regret buying. Its the phone. I'm sure some of you will face difficulties contacting me this few days. I've been distancing myself from this phone and whenever the battery went dead, i will drag to charge it. And whenever the phone rings, i will never immediately approached it.. I will let the phone ring til its dead and only come to check it back few hours later. Yes, i have grown into a complete lazy-ass at home. (and buying the phone is like such a waste of my cash dont you think? )

and updating blog and blah blah blah are something that i currently dont enjoy right now. I find myself soo draggy and longwinded and that my friend, is boring. where all the excitement go? i guess the excitement comes when the time is right.. like the 4 seasons that always come and go? yeah, its something like that..

I've turn into what they call " insomnia" ? or whatever it is called. so, a hurray for me?






broken, missing and completely torn apart...


and certainly no medication is available to these pains.. yet...




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™