NHBR |
|
|
Saturday, October 27, 2007
☮& ♥ 271007 @4:09:00 AM
Maybe its a wrong idea to meet him just now.. whatever..
I did my art with Wan just now and it didnt went so good. I was practically yawning the whole time and he kept on giving me ideas on my art. I was so tired and sleepy just now that everything he explain didnt seem to go into my head (or maybe it did go into my head and stay there for 30secs before going out on the other side..) . Anyway, he give ideas which are good but its just too big and doesnt really link to the theme. i dont know. all i know is that he got irritated with my same answer for the whole entire time. art now seemed so hard and i'm still clueless on what to do.. gosh! i'm seriously blank on what to do for art and i'm left with 4 more days to finish!! how can i cope this with maths!! arrggghhh!!! where the hell did i put my creativity brain anyway..? my brother is going for his jalan raya later and my mum asked him to tag me along. that is a complete and clear NO! she thought that i am so free to go around people's house while i still have like 8 more papers to sit for and 5 pieces of A3 paper to do! she say that i should give myself a break. C'mmon, the break will come after that 8 papers are done! Chill aite Mum! - Yeah, we talked and asked how our life's are going. The reason i asked is simply because its been awhile we've meet. I'm not beating around the bush neither am i being sacarstic. Now you're saying that she is doing no good to you. Are you shittin' me? i'm not your toy that you could play with all the time. I'm not gonna fall for those words again. Enough is really enough. If you think that i didnt move on and get a life of my own, then i guess you're wrong. Move on and let go of the past. I am not haunting you down. I understand what you want and I dont force you into doing anything that you dont want to. Do think it over. get a life? i'm super-duper-really-stress-and-bored!! talk to me? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |