NHBR |
|
|
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
☮& ♥ 070306 @9:00:00 PMwaanna noe wat i haf during the march 1 week holidaes . ??? BINTAN NIRWANA CAMP " - 8 MARCH _ 10 MARCH ... KUALA LUMPUR HOLIDAES " - 11 MARCH _ 14 MARCH ... SONORE III " - 15 MARCH ... SC CAMP " - 16 MARCH _ 17 MARCH ... DANCENOW COMPETITION " - 18 MARCH ... GURLLS' OUTZ " - 19 MARCH ... . . . I DUN HAF E TYME TO DO HOLIDAE HWK SEI . WHY AM I SO DAMN BUZZY!!!! SO PEEPS, DIS ARE MY SCHEDULE FER MARCH HOLIDAES . MY SUFFER N PAIN WILL START WEN SKEWL RE-OPEN . .... |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |